Lolface training academy is now offering Microblading courses including extensive training to become an expert in the SPMU world! Our course here at Lolface covers everything you need to know to run a successful Microblading business. We're fully insurable and accredited through ABT.
All our courses are held within the LolFace Training Academy in Ryton, Gateshead.
The LolFace® Microblading course is £1,800 including a full microblading kit worth £400.
The kit includes all of the tools and equipment you need to get started (10+ clients)! Our kit even includes a full set of Tina Davies pigments, which are worth over £200 alone and will last you months!
Our microblading course is available on a number of finance options. We offer flexible payment plans through Payl8r (to apply select the course on the drop down below). Once accepted - you will receive an email with how to book onto an available course date.
Email: email@example.com to enquire, I will be happy to answer any questions you may have and talk you through what the course entails.
Possible earnings (if you charge £200 per treatment):
5 appointments per week will get you:
£1,000 per week
£5,000 per month!!!
• Learn the fundamental elements of eyebrow microblading and micro-shading techniques
• Explore the different techniques and theories used for microblading and micro-shading
• Learn all aspects relating to health and safety within microblading and how to be a compliant practitioner
• Learn the anatomy and physiology relating to the face and skin and how to safely and successfully perform microblading treatments
• Complete procedure and step by step training with ongoing support for as long as you need it
• How to support clients with ongoing care for their treatment
1. Course materials will be sent out for you to read through at your leisure before their theory day within the classroom
2. Classroom Theory Day (6 hours theory, 2 hours tutor demonstration on a live model)
3. At home study of theory and practical practice (40 hours)
4. Practical Day - a written assessment of theory and practice performing a microblading treatment on a live model in the academy
6. Submit model treatments for assessment
Classroom theory day: 8 hours – 1 tutor per (up to) 4 students
At home learning: 40 hours
Practical Day: 1 tutor per 1 student
Send in assessment model pictures/videos
Click below to find our available course dates (theory day) and book in to get started in the microblading World!